New science and technical publications March 2014
This page lists the latest national DOC science and technical publications from each series.
Updated: 14 March 2014.
Latest publication February 2014
324. Algal biodiversity of New Zealand wetlands: distribution patterns and environmental linkages. By Cathy Kilroy and Brian Sorrell 2014. Science for Conservation 324. 63 p. (PDF, 1507K)
Latest publication January 2014
341. How well does LCDB2 map wetlands in the Wellington region?
M. Davis, D. Brown, H. Robertson and L. Chadderton 2014. DOC Research and Development Series 341. 21p (PDF, 2490K)
Latest publication December 2013
6. Conservation status of New Zealand bats, 2012. C. O’Donnell, J. Christie, B. Lloyd, S. Parsons and R. Hitchmough 2013. New Zealand Threat Classification Series 6. 8 p. (PDF, 552K) Supplemental data (XLSX, 21K)
Latest publication November 2013
37. Monitoring penguins in the Antipodes Island Group: methods and baseline data.
J. Hiscock 2013. DOC Technical Series 37. 29 p. (PDF, 3279K)
High-resolution version (PDF, 9555K)
Latest publication March 2014
63. Native frog (Leiopelma spp.) recovery plan, 2013-2018. P.J. Bishop, L.A. Daglish, A.J.M. Haigh, L.J. Marshall, M.D. Tocher, K.L. McKenzie 2014. Threatened Species Recovery Plan 63. 39 p. (PDF, 873K)
Latest publication March 2013
10. Level 1 risk assessment for incidental seabird mortality associated with fisheries in New Zealand's Exclusive Economic Zone. By S. Rowe 2013. DOC Marine Conservation Series. 62 p. (PDF, 2474K)