New science and technical publications December 2014
This page lists the latest national DOC science and technical publications from each series.
Updated: 11 December 2014.
Latest publication June 2014
326. Ecosystem goods and services in marine protected areas (MPAs). By Marjan van den Belt and Anthony Cole 2014. Science for Conservation 326. 96 p. (PDF, 2090K)
Latest publication November 2014
343. Abundance and distribution of water birds on the Rotorua lakes, 1985–2011. Thalia Sachtleben, Keith Owen, John Innes, and Kim Young 2014 DOC Research and Development Series 343. 29 p. (PDF, 942K)
Latest publication December 2014
9. Conservation status of New Zealand marine invertebrates, 2013
Debbie Freeman, Kareen Schnabel, Bruce Marshall, Dennis Gordon, Stephen Wing, Di Tracey and Rod Hitchmough 2014. New Zealand Threat Classification Series 9. 20 p. (PDF, 664K)
Latest publication November 2013
37. Monitoring penguins in the Antipodes Island Group: methods and baseline data.
J. Hiscock 2013. DOC Technical Series 37. 29 p. (PDF, 3279K)
High-resolution version (PDF, 9555K)
Latest publication March 2014
63. Native frog (Leiopelma spp.) recovery plan, 2013-2018. P.J. Bishop, L.A. Daglish, A.J.M. Haigh, L.J. Marshall, M.D. Tocher, K.L. McKenzie 2014. Threatened Species Recovery Plan 63. 39 p. (PDF, 873K)
Latest publication March 2013
10. Level 1 risk assessment for incidental seabird mortality associated with fisheries in New Zealand's Exclusive Economic Zone. By S. Rowe 2013. DOC Marine Conservation Series. 62 p. (PDF, 2474K)