Lake Ianthe Matahi campsite
Water from tap
- Adult (18+ years): $6 per night
- Child (5 - 17 years): $3 per night
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
Tent and campervan sites are available on a first come, first served basis, and cannot be pre-booked.
- Number of tent sites - 12
Camp beside one of Westland’s forest-lined freshwater lakes. Popular for boating, trout fishing and swimming.
Adjacent to SH 6, 15 km north of Harihari, Lake Ianthe.
Grid reference: NZTM2000, E1407332-N5229783
Latitude: -43.06020104, Longitude: 170.63395302
- Boat ramp
- Campfires permitted. Be aware of fire bans and higher fire risk during summer months. Contact the local DOC office or Council for details. Follow the on-site signs.
- Dogs are not permitted at this campsite.
Park or reserve
Lake Ianthe Scenic Reserve