Show us your photos
Share your photos with our Love New Zealand group on Flickr.
How to use Flickr
- Set up a Flickr account by going to www.flickr.com.
- Upload photos to your Flickr account.
- Join the Love New Zealand group by going to www.flickr.com/groups/conservationweek/ and clicking "Join this group".
- Add your photos to the Love New Zealand group by going to your photo's page on Flickr, clicking on "Send to Group", and selecting "Conservation: Love New Zealand" from the drop-down list. Your photo will now show in the Love New Zealand group photos.
- To add more than one photo at a time, click on "Organize", followed by the "Groups" tab, select all of your conservation photos from the filmstrip at the bottom and drag them into the Getting Involved in Conservation group.